Some of the fundraiser attendees.
Food by Elmwood at Sparks Restaurant and Catering and flowers by Lacy’s Florist.
Orange County Habitat for Humanity’s Fundraising Committee: Dawn Cooper, Gina Sedwick (chair), Suzanne Sherwin, Barbara Garnett, Sharon Chewning. Not pictured: Lisa Sparks and Brenda Morris.
Habitat for Humanity’s 2009 Fall Festival: A Big Success
On Saturday, October 3, Orange County Habitat for Humanity had its first annual fall festival; a barn dance at Elmwood Farm Equestrian Center. It was a great success! Everyone who came had a wonderful time. The night was beautiful, the music by Kendra and the Kingpins was great, the venue was spectacular, the food was excellent, and the company was exceptional!
Orange County Habitat for Humanity would like to thank:
Since the First Annual Fall Festival was such a great success, we are already planning the Second Annual. More information about it is coming!
- Everyone who came out and supported this worthy cause;
- Brian and Frankie Hall and Susan Hanner, for the use of their wonderful indoor riding ring
- Gibson’s Rentals (www.gibsonrental.com), for turning the riding ring into an intimate gathering space
- Lacy’s Florist (www.lacysflorist.com), for the beautiful flower arrangements
- Battlefield Farms (www.battlefieldfarms.com), for the wonderful mums for decorations
- American Color (www.americancolorinc.com ), also for beautiful mums for decorations
- Michael Bonnet, for generously donating his time and effort to make the riding ring look spectacular
- Elmwood at Sparks for the delicious food (see www.elmwoodcatering.com)
- Kent Daniel and the Orange County High School ROTC, who not only parked cars for us, but went above and beyond the call of duty to attend any task we needed help with. They are truly a fine group of ladies and gentlemen.
- And most importantly all those donors who gave us a great start on our 25 th house!